Upcoming Events

*NEW* The complete July 2014 to June 2015 AGRA Group Race Calendar is available now - click here to view the PDF

The Australian Greyhound Racing Association has published this Calendar as a service to the Greyhound Industry. At the time of completion, the information was believed to be correct. The Calendar has been published in good faith, but the AGRA does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies it may contain. Persons considering nominating for events promoted in this Calendar are therefore advised to confirm dates and other relevant information with the host organisations.

AGRA Group Race Calendar

June 2014 to June 2015 Chronological Calendar

July 2014

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
SGRC Sandown Park McKenna Memorial 595m 2 July 3, 10 $40,000 Best greyhounds nominated. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 32 nominations are received, the top 8 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 4 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
MGRA The Meadows Hudson Pacific Maturity Classic 525m 1 July 12, 19, 26 $100,000 Best 96 Greyhounds whelped on or after January 1, 2012 plus reserves. Maidens ineligible. Up to 12 Heats will be graded from nominations received. 96 greyhounds plus reserves, based on best greyhounds in the opinion of the GRV grader. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 96 nominations are received, the top 24 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 12 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
MGRA The Meadows AWM Distance Championship 725m 2 July 19, 26 $40,000 Best greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Maidens ineligible. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 32 nominations are received, the top 8 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 4 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
Unibet Gardens Laurie Healion Memorial Maiden 515m 3 July 19, 25, August 1 $25,000 Best 80 maiden greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 80 maiden greyhounds as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Greyhounds must have competed in a race or in a GRNSW approved Performance Trial. Where less than 80 nominations are received, GRNSW will determine the number of heats conducted and series structure. Heats and semi-finals composed by blind draw. Guarding applies to owners and trainers where possible in the heats only.
Darwin GA of the NT Darwin Cup 537m 3 July 28, August 1 $25,000 Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves as determined by NTRG&L TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw.

August 2014

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
Dapto GRC Dapto Maiden 520m 3 August 14, 21, 28 $25,000 Best 80 maiden greyhounds nominated. Best 80 maiden greyhounds as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Greyhounds must have competed in a race or in a GRNSW approved Performance Trial. If less than 80 nominations, Dapto GRC and GRNSW will determine the number of heats to be conducted. Heats and semi-finals composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to owners and trainers where possible.
Townsville GRC Lounds Fresh Seafood Townsville Cup 498m 3 August 19, 26 $25,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated. Maidens ineligible Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the Racing Queensland Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to heats where possible.
Unibet Gardens Black Top 515m 2 August 22, 29 $40,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Maidens ineligible Best 64 greyhounds as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Where less than 64 nominations are received then GRNSW retain the right to determine number of heats conducted. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to owners and trainers where possible.
GWA Cannington AGRA National Sprint Championship 530m 1 August 23 $75,000 Greyhounds to qualify from each State All nominated greyhounds must be nominated on the AGRA Acceptance Form (available from all AGRA Clubs, controlling authorities and the AGRA website). Heat composition in each State determined by individual State policy.
GWA Cannington AGRA National Distance Championship 715m 1 August 23 $75,000 Greyhounds to qualify from each State All nominated greyhounds must be nominated on the AGRA Acceptance Form (available from all AGRA Clubs, controlling authorities and the AGRA website). Heat composition in each State determined by individual State policy.

September 2014

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
MGRA The Meadows GRV Great Chase 525m 2 August 11-20, 25, September 3 $45,000 Victorian bred and trained greyhounds with 1 - 5 wins. Maidens ineligible. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. Greyhounds must not have changed trainer within 90 days prior to close of nominations. Three tracks allocated to each local Council. Greyhounds eligible to compete at one of the three tracks based on where they are domiciled. Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 32 nominations are received, the top 8 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 4 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests.
GRSA Angle Park Coffex Coffee Oaks 515m 3 September 4, 11 $25,000 Best female greyhounds whelped on or after March 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Best female greyhounds whelped on or after March 1, 2012, as determined by GRSA Grading Policy Heat fields will be composed by GRSA Grader, guarding to apply to Owners and Trainers where possible. Final field composition determined by Heat placings and times.
Dapto GRC Sportingbet Megastar 520m 1 September 5, 12 $75,000 September 5 Heat for Best 8 greyhounds nominated. The September 5 Heat is a Best 8 determined by the GRNSW Grader from which the first three greyhounds will qualify for the final. Other five finalists selected by a selection panel determined by Dapto GRC. First three placegetters from the Heat to the final. 4th and 5th from the Heat reserves for the Final. Five other finalists by invitation of the determined Dapto GRC selection panel.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Chairman's Cup 720m 3 September 6, 13 $25,000 Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 32 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group event of not less than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by seeding, using GRNSW Point Score. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible, with highest ranked greyhound elevated position in seeding to achieve guarding where possible.
Healesville GRC Healesville Cup 350m 2 September 7, 14 $45,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
Canberra GRC Canberra Cup 530m 3 September 7, 14 $25,000 Best greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Minimum of 4 heats. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to owners and trainers where possible.
GRSA Angle Park Schweppes Derby 515m 3 September 11, 18 $25,000 Best male greyhounds whelped on or after March 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Best male greyhounds whelped on or after March 1, 2012, as determined by GRSA Grading Policy Heat fields will be composed by GRSA Grader, guarding to apply to Owners and Trainers where possible. Final field composition determined by Heat placings and times.
Cranbourne GRC RAM Security Cranbourne Puppy Classic 520m 3 September 17, 24 $25,000 Best geryhounds whelped on or after March 1, 2012. Maidens Ineligible Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. The best 64 ranked greyhounds will receive a position so that the guarding rule is not violated. Reserves will be allocated by the greyhound with the highest rank receiving first preference for multiple positions (if required), and allocating all greyhounds to a random position without violating guarding if possible
Casino GRC Charcoal Inn Casino Cup 484m 3 September 19, 26 $25,000 Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves as determined by the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to owners and trainers where possible.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Bob Payne Spring Sprint 520m 2 September 20, 27 $40,000 Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 32 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible.
MGRA The Meadows Top Cat Video Cup 725m 3 September 20, 27 $25,000 Best greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Maidens ineligible. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 32 nominations are received, the top 8 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 4 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
Shoalhaven GRC Ltd Nowra Spring Puppy Classic 520m 3 September 29, October 6, 11 $25,000 Open to eligible greyhounds Greyhound whelped between July 1, 2012 to December 31, 20112 Having paid nomination fee. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for trainers where possible.

October 2014

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
GRSA Angle Park Macro Meats Adelaide Cup 515m 1 October 2, 10 $75,000 Best greyhounds nominated. Maidens Ineligible Number of heats determined by number of nominations received. Up to a maximum of 8 heats to be conducted. Automatic entry to the heats granted, if nominated, to: a. Winner of the SA Oaks on September 11. b. Winner of the SA Derby on September 18. c.Final field of the Bob Payne Sprint at Wentworth Park on September 27. Heat fields will be composed by GRSA Grader, guarding to apply to Owners and Trainers where possible. Final field composition determined by Heat placings and times.
BGRC Albion Park Gold Coast Cup 520m 3 October 2, 9 $25,000 Best greyhounds nominated. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to heats, as defined in the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy.
GWA Mandurah Solo Mandurah Cup 490m 3 October 3, 10 $25,000 Best greyhounds nominated. Best greyhounds based on grade as determined by RWWA Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to greyhounds owned and/or trained in similar interests where possible.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Bohemia Crystal Sydney Cup 720m 3 October 4, 11 $25,000 Best 24 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 24 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group event of not less than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by seeding, using GRNSW Point Score. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible, with highest ranked greyhound elevated position in seeding to achieve guarding where possible.
Geelong GRC Geelong Gold Cup 460m 2 October 10, 17 $45,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated. Maidens ineligible Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
NSW GBOTA Lismore Lismore Workers Club Cup 520m 2 October 17, 24 $40,000 Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves as determined by GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Sportingbet Vic Peters Classic 520m 1 October 18, 25, November 1 $75,000 Best 80 greyhounds whelped on or after April 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Best 80 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible. Semi-finals determined by a formula which recognizes finishing positions and recorded times in Heats. Guarding does not apply in semi-finals. Semi-finals composition determined purely on Heat performance.
GWA Cannington All Stars Sprint 530m 2 October 18, 25 $40,000 Best greyhounds nominated. Best greyhounds nominated based on grade as determined by RWWA Grading Policy Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to greyhounds owned and/or trained in similar interests where possible.
MGRA The Meadows Topgun 525m 1 October 25 $150,000 By invitation only. Invitations extended to potential nominees approximately one month prior to the event. Fields determined approximately 12 days prior to event. A panel comprising GRV Grader, MGRA Manager and various media to determine field.
MGRA The Meadows Hume Cup (Sponsored by Hume Council) 600m 1 October 25, November 3 $75,000 Best greyhounds nominated. Maidens Ineligible Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 32 nominations are received, the top 8 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 4 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
GRSA Gawler Gawler Gold Cup 531m 3 October 28, November 2 $25,000 Best greyhounds nominated. Best nominations as determined by the GRSA Grading Policy. Number of heats determined by nominations received. Heat composition determined by GRSA Graders. Guarding applies to Heats where possible.

November 2014

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
MGRA The Meadows RSN Silver Bullet 525m 3 November 3 $25,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated. Best 8 nominations as determined by GRV Grader, plus reserves.
SGRC Sandown Park Macro Meats Shootout 515m 2 November 6 $50,000 Best 4 greyhounds nominated. Best four greyhounds as suited to the format as determined by a panel comprising Sandown GRC representatives and the GRV Grader.
Ipswich GRC City of Ipswich Gold Cup 520m 3 November 8, 15 $25,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy. Heat and semi-final composition determined by Grader. Guarding applies to heats, as defined in the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy.
GWA Cannington Young Star Classic 530m 3 November 8, 15 $25,000 Greyhounds whelped on or after May 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Best greyhounds whelped on or after May 1, 2012 as determined by RWWA Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to greyhounds owned and/or trained in similar interests where possible.
SGRC Sandown Park Melbourne Cup 515m 1 November 13, 21 $420,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Winners of certain Group events (Exemption events) are given first preference. The remainder of the best 64 plus reserves as determined by a selection panel from greyhounds nominated that have contested the 2014 Melbourne Cup Preludes. Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests.
SGRC Sandown Park Bold Trease Carnival Cup 715m 1 November 13, 21 $100,000 Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves as determined by GRV Grader. Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 32 nominations are received, the top 8 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 4 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests.
GRSA Angle Park Brian Johnstone 515m 3 November 19, 27 December 4 $25,000 SA bred greyhounds whelped between June 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012. Special Futurity and payment conditions apply. Heat and Semi-Final composition determined by GRSA Grader, seeding applies. Guarding applies to heats and semi-finals where possible.
Dapto GRC Country Winnebago Puppy Classic 520m 2 November 20, 27 December 4 $75,000 Greyhounds sold through the 2013 Dapto Puppy Auction Best greyhounds as determined by the GRNSW Grading Policy Heat composition determined by blind draw. Semi finals composition determined by blind draw. Guarding where possible applies to owners and trainers in Heats and Semi-Finals.
SGRC Sandown Park Cup Night Sprint 515m Listed November 21 $15,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated. Best 8 greyhounds nominated as determined by GRV Grader.
SGRC Sandown Park Cup Night Middle Distance 595m Listed November 21 $15,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated. Best 8 greyhounds nominated as determined by GRV Grader.
Ballarat GRC Mega Merch Ballarat Cup 450m 2 November 26 December 3 $60,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated. Maidens Ineligible Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
BGRC Albion Park SKY Racing Brisbane Cup 520m 1 November 27 December 4 $75,000 Best greyhounds nominated Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to heats, as defined in the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Schweppes Summer Cup 720m 3 November 29 December 6 $25,000 Best 24 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 16 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group event of not less than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by seeding, using GRNSW Point Score. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible, with highest ranked greyhound elevated position in seeding to achieve guarding where possible.

December 2014

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
SGRC Sandown Park Sir John Dillon Memorial 595m 3 December 4, 11 $25,000 Best greyhounds nominated Best nominations as determined by GRV Grader, plus reserves. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park John Stollery Christmas Gift 520m 3 December 6, 13 $25,000 Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves as determined by GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Were less than 32 nominations are received, the NSW GBOTA and GRNSW retain the right to determin number of heats conducted. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible.
SGRC Sandown Park Laurels Classic 515m 2 December 7, 14, 21 $50,000 Best 64 Female greyhounds whelped on or after June 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Best 64 nominations plus reserves as determined by selection panel. Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests.
Hobart GRC Tattsbet Hobart Thousand 461m 1 December 11, 18 $75,000 Best 64 Greyhounds nominated plus reserves An open series to be conducted in heats and final format. Best 64 Nominations plus reserves as determined by Racing Services Tasmania Grading Policy Grading Panel comprising Director of Racing, Chairman of Stewards and Grader will select the top four seeds from nominations received for the heats. In determining seeds, the panel will consult with the conducting club and interstate controlling bodies. The seeds will be published and guarded in heats. The remaining greyhounds to be a blind draw, subject to normal guarding provisions. The selection process will include 'Grading Panel Discretion' such discretion only to be utilized in the following circumstances: (a) a greyhound has been placed in a Group race in the three preceding months prior to the close of nominations (b) a greyhound with superior form (c) the panel will only utilise (b) in exceptional circumstances and will be required to provide written reasons for its decision. Guarding will be undertaken in the following order: (a) greyhounds with the same trainer and same exact owners. (b) greyhounds with the same trainer c) greyhounds with the same exact owners.
Unibet Gardens All Pro Newcastle Cup 715m Listed December 12, 19 $15,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 8 greyhounds as determined by GRNSW Grading Policy.
MGRA The Meadows Silver Chief Classic 525m 1 December 20, 27 January 3 $100,000 Male greyhounds whelped on or after June 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Up to 12 Heats will be graded from nominations received. 96 greyhounds plus reserves, based on best greyhounds in the opinion of the GRV grader. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 96 nominations are received, the top 24 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 12 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
Sale GRC Sale Cup 650m 1 December 21, 26 $75,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Maidens ineligible Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests.
NSW GBOTA Gosford Woy Woy Poultry Gosford Cup 515m 2 December 26, Januray 2 $40,000 Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 32 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible.
Cranbourne GRC Cranbourne Cup 520m 2 December 29, January 7 $45,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Maidens ineligible Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests.

January 2015

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
GWA Mandurah Mandurah Mail Birthday Cup 405m 3 January 2, 9 $25,000 Best greyhounds nominated based on grade. Best greyhounds nominated based on grade as determined by RWWA Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to greyhounds owned and/or trained in similar interests where possible.
North West Greyhound Racing Club Dowling McCarthy & Hankook Tyres Devonport Cup 452m 3 January 6, 13 $25,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves as determined by Racing Services Tasmanaia Grading Policy. Grading Panel comprising Director of Racing, Chairman of Stewards and Grader will select the top four seeds from nominations received for the heats. In determining seeds, the panel will consult with the conducting club and interstate controlling bodies. The seeds will be published and guarded in heats. The remaining greyhounds to be a blind draw, subject to normal guarding provisions. The selection process will include 'Grading Panel Discretion' such discretion only to be utilized in the following circumstances: (a) a greyhound has been placed in a Group race in the three preceding months prior to the close of nominations (b) a greyhound with superior form (c) the panel will only utilise (b) in exceptional circumstances and will be required to provide written reasons for its decision. Guarding will be undertaken in the following order: (a) greyhounds with the same trainer and same exact owners. (b) greyhounds with the same trainer c) greyhounds with the same exact owners.
GRSA Angle Park SA Sprint Championship 515m Listed January 8, 15 $15,000 Best SA trained & domiciled greyhounds nominated. Best SA trained & domiciled greyhounds nominated as determined by GRSA Grader. Special conditions apply Heat composition determined by Grader, seeding applies. Guarding applies to heats where possible.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Sportinbet Paws Of Thunder 520m 1 January 10, 17 $100,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Where less than 64 nominations are received, GRNSW and NSW GBOTA reserve the right to determine number of heats conducted. Priority entry granted to prelude winners, winner of Group 3 Christmas Gift (December 13) Priority entry granted to prelude winners, winner of Group 3 Christmas Gift (December 13) and nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Summer Distance Plate 720m 2 January 10, 17 $40,000 Best 24 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 24 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group event of not less than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by seeding, using GRNSW Point Score. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible, with highest ranked greyhound elevated position in seeding to achieve guarding where possible.
Warragul GRC Warragul Cup 460m 2 January 17, 23 $45,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
SGRC Sandown Park Australian Sprint 515m Listed January 22 $15,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated. Best nominations as determined by GRV Grader.
SGRC Sandown Park Maidment Memorial 595m Listed January 22 $15,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated. Best nominations as determined by GRV Grader.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park National Futurity 520m 1 January 23, 31 February 7 $75,000 Best 64 female greyhounds whelped on or after July 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Best 64 female greyhounds as per GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Where less that 48 nominations are received, the NSW GBOTA and GRNSW retain the right to determine the number of heats conducted and series structure. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible. Semi-finals determined by a formula which recognizes finishing positions and recorded times in Heats. Guarding does not apply in semi-finals. Semi-finals composition determined purely on Heat performance.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park National Derby 520m 1 January 24, 31 February 7 $75,000 Best 64 male greyhounds whelped on or after July 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Best 64 male greyhounds as per GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Where less that 48 nominations are received, the NSW GBOTA and GRNSW retain the right to determine the number of heats conducted and series structure. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible. Semi-finals determined by a formula which recognizes finishing positions and recorded times in Heats. Guarding does not apply in semi-finals. Semi-finals composition determined purely on Heat performance.
BGRC Albion Park Big Dog Cup 600m 3 January 29, February 5 $25,000 Best greyhounds nominated. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to heats, as defined in the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy.
GWA Cannington Sky Racing Perth Cup 530m 1 January 31, February 7 $140,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds nominated as selected by RWWA Grading Panel. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to greyhounds owned and/or trained in similar interests where possible. Greyhounds qualifying for the two consolations (based on heat performances) are commited to starting in those events.
GWA Cannington Sky Racing Galaxy 715m 1 January 31, February 7 $80,000 Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 32 greyhounds nominated as selected by RWWA Grading Panel. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to greyhounds owned and/or trained in similar interests where possible.

February 2015

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
Launceston GRC A-Total Car Rentals Launceston Cup 515m 2 February 2, 9, 16 $40,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves as determined by Racing Services Tasmania Grading Policy Grading Panel comprising Director of Racing, Chairman of Stewards and Grader will select the top four seeds from nominations received for the heats. In determining seeds, the panel will consult with the conducting club and interstate controlling bodies. The seeds will be published and guarded in heats. The remaining greyhounds to be a blind draw, subject to normal guarding provisions. The selection process will include 'Grading Panel Discretion' such discretion only to be utilized in the following circumstances: (a) a greyhound has been placed in a Group race in the three preceding months prior to the close of nominations (b) a greyhound with superior form (c) the panel will only utilise (b) in exceptional circumstances and will be required to provide written reasons for its decision. Guarding will be undertaken in the following order: (a) greyhounds with the same trainer and same exact owners. (b) greyhounds with the same trainer c) greyhounds with the same exact owners.
Shepparton GRC Shepparton Cup 450m 2 February 2, 8 $45,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
Ipswich GRC Vince Curry Memorial Maiden 520m 2 February 6, 7, 14, 21 $40,000 Best Maiden greyhounds nominated. Best maiden greyhounds nominated as determined by the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy. Heat and field composition determined by Grader. Guarding applies to heats, as defined in the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy.
GWA Cannington Sky Racing Perth Cup Consolation 530m 3 February 7 $25,000 Second eight qualifying greyhounds from Perth Cup heats Greyhounds qualifying for the two consolations have a commitment to start in those events.
MGRA The Meadows GRV VBIS Breeders Series 525m 3 February 18, 25 March 7 $25,000 Victorian Bred Maidens Only. Up to 12 Heats will be graded from nominations received. 96 greyhounds plus reserves, based on best greyhounds in the opinion of the GRV grader. Heat composition determined by GRV Grader. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats and semi-finals will apply, where possible. With respect to guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests.
MGRA The Meadows Macro Meats Temlee 525m 1 February 21 $100,000 Best 8 greyhounds by invitation Invitations extended to nominate approximately one month prior to the event. Final field determined approximately 12 days prior to event. A panel comprising GRV Grader and MGRA personnel to determine field.
MGRA The Meadows Macro Meats Rookie Rebel 600m 1 February 21 $75,000 Best 8 greyhounds by invitation Invitations extended to nominate approximately one month prior to the event. Final field determined approximately 12 days prior to event. A panel comprising GRV Grader and MGRA personnel to determine field.
MGRA The Meadows Macro Meats Zoom Top 725m 1 February 21 $75,000 Best 8 greyhounds by invitation Invitations extended to nominate approximately one month prior to the event. Final field determined approximately 12 days prior to event. A panel comprising GRV Graderand MGRA personnel to determine field.
MGRA The Meadows Australian Cup 525m 1 February 28 March 7 $250,000 Best greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Maidens ineligible. Best 56 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader, greyhounds seeded in to the February 22 heats, remainder to compete in February 15 preliminaries (number determined by nominations received). Eight greyhounds from preliminaries will be seeded into the heats. Field composition for the preliminaries and the heats will involve a combination of seeding and blind draw to the normal GRV 25%/75% proportions Eight greyhounds from preliminaries will be seeded into the heats. Field composition for the preliminaries and the heats will involve a combination of seeding and blind draw to the normal GRV 25%/75% proportions. Guarding of owners and trainers in preliminaries and heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests.
MGRA The Meadows Macro Meats Super Stayers 725m 1 February 28 March 7 $100,000 Best greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Maidens ineligible. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 32 nominations are received, the top 8 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 4 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests."

March 2015

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
Richmond GRC Richmond Derby 535m 2 March 6, 13 $40,000 Best male greyhounds nominated. Best Male greyhounds nomianted plus reserves as determined by GRNSW TAB Grading Policy Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to owners and trainers in heats where possible.
Ipswich GRC Ipswich Auction Series 520m 2 March 14, 21, 28 April 4 $40,000 Greyhounds sold through the 2013 Auction Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy. Heat and semi-final composition determined by Grader.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park New Sensation 520m 3 March 20, 27 April 4 $25,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves, whelped on or after 14.11.12 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves, whelped on or after 14.11.12, with no more than 20 race start and 10 race wins at the time of nomination. Where less than 64 nominations are received, NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to determine number of heats and semi finals conducted Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. The field composition of the semi-finals will be determined firstly by finishing positions, secondly by the times recorded in the heats. The formula used fairly seeds the greyhounds into the semi-finals based purely on semi-final performance. Guarding for owners and trainers applies in the heats. No guarding applies in the semi-finals.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Macro Meats Golden Easter Egg 520m 1 March 21, 28 April 4 $250,000 Best 80 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 80 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under the events special conditions and order of entry. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. The order of entry conditions are available on the Wentworth Park website www.wentworthpark. com.au. In summary, certain Group events, greyhounds graded 1 to 3 at Wentworth Park Saturday night meetings and winners of Preludes receive priority entry. The balance of heat fields will have reliance on the GRNSW Grading Policy and certain discretionary powers afforded to a GRNSW/GBOTA grading panel. Heat composition determined by blind draw. The semi-finals will comprise the 10 heat winners, 10 heat second placegetters and the 10 heat third placegetters plus the fastest two fourths in the heats. The field composition of the semi-finals will be determined firstly by finishing positions, secondly by the times recorded in the heats. The formula used fairly seeds the greyhounds into the semi-finals based purely on semi-final performance. Guarding for owners and trainers applies in the heats. No guarding applies in the semi-finals.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Sportingbet Magic Maiden 520m 3 March 22, 27 April 4 $25,000 Best 88 Maiden greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Open to 88 maiden greyhounds plus reserves. Where less than 88 nominations are received the NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to determine the number of heats conducted. To be eligible nominated greyhounds must have contested a GRNSW sactioned Performance trial or an offiial race. The order of entry for greyhounds nominated for the heats will be as follows: a. Winners of Wentworth Park Performance Trials. b. Greyhounds placed in two of their last three starts. c. Greyhounds placed in one of their last three race starts. d. First start greyhounds having satisfactorily completed in a Performance Trial at Wentworth Park determined by the GRNSW weighted Point Score Table. e. First start greyhounds having satisfactorilycompeted in a Performance Trial or Qualifying Trial at any track as determined by the GRNSW Weighted Point Score table. f. Greyhounds unplaced after having one race start. g. Greyhounds unplaced as determined by the GRNSW Weighted Point Score Table. Heat composition determined by blind draw. The field composition of the semi-finals will be determined firstly by finishing positions, secondly by the times recorded in the heats. The formula used fairly seeds the greyhounds into the semi-finals based purely on semi-final performance. Guarding for owners and trainers applies in the heats. No guarding applies in the semi-finals.
SGRC Sandown Park Launching Pad 515m 2 March 26, April 2 $140,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves with 1-6wins, from no more than 30 race starts, which have paid the sweepstake fee as determined by SGRC Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park AAA Radiator Specialists Association Cup 720m 1 March 28, April 4 $75,000 Best 32 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 32 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group event of not less than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by seeding, using GRNSW Point Score. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible, with highest ranked greyhound elevated position in seeding to achieve guarding where possible.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Ultra Sense 520m Listed March 28, April 4 $15,000 Best greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Maidens ineligible. Best 4/5th Grade greyhounds nominated as per GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible.

April 2015

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park The Ambrosoli 520m 3 April 4 $25,000 For greyhounds that contested the semi-finals of the Macro Meats Golden Easter Egg For greyhounds that contested the semi-finals of the Macro Meats Golden Easter Egg Greyhounds that finished 3rd and 4th in the Semi-Finals of the Macro Meats Golden Easter Egg will be automatically drawn, with the two fastest 5th greyhounds to be drawn as reserves.
SGRC Sandown Park Easter Gift 515m Listed April 4 $25,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated. Best nominations as determined by GRV Grader.
BGRC Albion Park Macro Meats Bogie Leigh Futurity 520m 2 April 9, 16 $40,000 Best female greyhounds nominated plus reserves whelped on or after October 1, 2012. Maidens inelgible. Best female greyhounds nominated plus reserves as determined by the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to heats, as defined in the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy.
NSW GBOTA Maitland Maitland Cup 450m 2 April 10, 17 $40,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible.
Shoalhaven GRC Nowra Summer Puppy Classic 520m 3 April 13, 20, 25 $25,000 Greyhounds whelped between January 1, 2013 and June 30, 2013. $100 fee paid prior to 12 months of age All greyhounds for which the nomination fee has been paid and are eligible to race start in NSW will be granted a draw in the heats. Heats and semi-final composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers where possible applies in heats and semi-finals.
BGRC Albion Park Brandons Electrical Queensland Derby 520m 2 April 16, 23 $40,000 Best male greyhounds nominated plus reserves whelped on or after October 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Best male greyhounds nominated plus reserves as determined by the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to heats, as defined in the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Betfair Cup 720m 3 April 18, 25 $25,000 Best 24 greyhounds nomianted plus reserves. Best 24 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group event of not less than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by seeding, using GRNSW Point Score. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible, with highest ranked greyhound elevated position in seeding to achieve guarding where possible.
Warrnambool GRC Warrnambool Classic 450m 2 April 21, 22, 29 May 6 $75,000 Best greyhounds nominated whelped between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012. Periodic Nomination fees apply. Sweepstake event. Greyhounds must have met and paid nomination requirements. All eligible greyhounds nominated will secure a start in heats. The number of heats will be determined by the number of nominations received. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding of owners in heats and semi-finals where possible. With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Evans & Son Jewellers Ladies Bracelet 520m 3 April 25, May 2 $25,000 Best 32 female greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 32 female greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible.
Warrnambool GRC Warrnambool Cup 450m 2 April 29, May 6 $45,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
SGRC Sandown Park Bill Collins Memorial 515m 3 April 30 $25,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated. Best 8 greyhounds nominated as determined by GRV Grader.
SGRC Sandown Park The Racecallers 595m 3 April 30 $25,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated. Best 8 greyhounds nominated as determined by GRV Grader.
SGRC Sandown Park The Lizrene 715m 3 April 30 $25,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated. Best 8 greyhounds nominated as determined by GRV Grader.

May 2015

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
SGRC Sandown Park Sapphire Crown 515m 1 May 7, 14 $100,000 Best 32 female greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Maidens Ineligible Best 32 female greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 32 nominations are received, the top 8 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 4 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
SGRC Sandown Park Harrison-Dawson 515m 1 May 7, 14 $100,000 Best 32 male greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Maidens Ineligible Best 32 male greyhounds nominated plus reserves in the opinion of the GRV Grader. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 32 nominations are received, the top 8 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 4 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
Richmond GRC Unibet Oaks 535m 3 May 9, 16 $30,000 Best 64 female greyhounds nominated plus reserves Best 64 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible.
GRSA Angle Park Howard Ashton 515m 3 May 13, 21, 28 $25,000 SA bred greyhounds whelped between January 1, 2013 and June 30, 2013 Special Futurity and payment conditions apply. Heat and Semi-Final composition determined by GRSA Grader, seeding applies. Guarding applies to heats and semi-finals where possible.
SGRC Sandown Park Sandown Cup 715m 1 May 14, 21 $175,000 Best greyhounds nominated. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 32 nominations are received, the top 8 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 4 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
GWA Cannington Brittons WA Derby 530m 2 May 17, 24 $40,000 Best male greyhounds nominated whelped on or after November 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by RWWA Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to owners and trainers where possible.
SGRC Sandown Park Cup Night Sprint 515m Listed May 21 $15,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated. Best 8 greyhounds nominated as determined by GRV Grader.
SGRC Sandown Park Cup Night Stayers 715m Listed May 21 $15,000 Best 8 greyhounds nominated. Best 8 greyhounds nominated as determined by GRV Grader.
NSW GBOTA Bulli Sportingbet Gold Cup 472m 2 May 22, 29 $40,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible.
GWA Cannington Solo WA Oaks 560m 2 May 23, 30 $40,000 Best female greyhounds nominated whelped on or after November 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by RWWA Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to owners and trainers where possible.
Horsham GRC Horsham Cup 480m 2 May 25, June 2 $45,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Maidens ineligible Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "

June 2015

VenueRace & DistanceGroupDatesPrizemoneyEligibilityConditions/Grading PrinciplesField Composition Principles
BGRC Albion Park Macro Meats Gold Cup 710m 1 June 4, 11 $75,000 Best greyhounds nominated. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to heats, as defined in the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy.
BGRC Albion Park Tatts Bet Flying Amy Classic 520m Listed June 4, 11 $15,000 Best greyhounds nominated whelped on or after December 1, 2012. Best greyhounds nominated whelped on or after December 1, 2012 as determined by the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to heats, as defined in the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy.
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Rapidvite Peter Mosman Classic 520m 1 June 6, 13, 20 $75,000 Best 80 greyhounds nominated plus reserves whelped on or after December 1, 2012. Maidens ineligible. Best 80 greyhounds plus reserves as determined under GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. NSW GBOTA and GRNSW reserve the right to reduce the number of heats to be conducted in the event of insufficient nominations being received. Priority entry granted to nominated greyhounds that have won a Group 1 event or a Group 2 event of not less than 450m and not more than 595m in the 12 months prior to close of nominations. Remaining balance of Heats determined under the guidelines of the GRNSW TAB Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding for owners and trainers applies to heats where possible. Semi-finals determined by a formula which recognizes finishing positions and recorded times in Heats. Guarding does not apply in semi-finals. Semi-finals composition determined purely on Heat performance.
Shepparton GRC Northern Districts Cup 450m Listed June 8, 12 $25,000 Best Victorian bred greyhounds, no City Wins, less than $25,000 is stakes prizemoney and having had two starts at Shepparton at the time of nomination close. Best Victorian bred greyhounds, no City Wins, less than $25,000 is stakes prizemoney and having had two starts at Shepparton at the time of nomination close. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
BGRC Albion Park Superstayers 710m Listed June 18 $15,000 By invitation only. Four greyhounds invited by the BGRC.
Traralgon GRC Traralgon Cup 513m 2 June 13, 20 $45,000 Best 64 greyhounds nominated plus reserves. Best 64 greyhounds nominated as determined by the GRV Grading Policy and Grader. Number of heats determined by GRV Grader based on nominations and quality of nominations received.. "Field composition will be subject to the top 25% of nominated greyhounds being seeded and distributed evenly amongst the heats (eg if 64 nominations are received, the top 16 are seeded and 2 are placed in each of the 8 heats). The remaining 75% of greyhounds will be drawn randomly into the heats. Guarding of owners and trainers in heats will apply (where possible). With respect to the guarding of owners, greyhounds must be owned in identical interests. "
BGRC Albion Park Garrards Winter Carnival Cup 520m 1 June 25, July 2 $75,000 Best greyhounds nominated. Best greyhounds nominated as determined by the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy. Heat composition determined by blind draw. Guarding applies to heats, as defined in the Racing Queensland Greyhound Racing Grading Policy.